
Haley got the Principal's Honor Roll Award today!!
Here is Aunt Nicole and Lucy congratulating Haley on her award :-)

Haley and her award (she's so smart!) - She gets that from me of course! :-)

Haley and Great Grandma Albrecht

Great Grandma Albrecht, Aunt Nicole and Lucy

Lucy, Nicole, Grandpa Albrecht, Riley (Grandpa is holding her), and Haley's dad Wes (hiding in the background)
This is Haley walking back to her classroom (she is the last one in the line and was embarassed to look over at all of us! LOL)
This is Haley getting the Principal's Honor Roll Award
This is Haley's cousin Lucy running around after the program
1 comment:
Haley I am so SOOOOOO proud of you!! You are such a little smart girl and so sweet too! Please give Grandma K more notice next time and I will try to be there!!
I love you!
Post a Comment